Package Deal: $1,125 (board, deckpad, paddle, leash)
|Length: 11' 6"||Thick: 4-3/4"||Weight: approx. 34 lbs|
|Nose: 21-1/2"||Mid: 30 "||Tail:17-5/8"|
Designed for bay paddle cruisin', fitness/sprint/long distance paddling as well as cruising the waves. Tandem team riding oriented. Cut-in wing combined with rounded pin tail allows for quick smooth turning at slow or faster speed. Board dimensions offer superb stability and manueaverability.
Still water paddling:
All Levels: Weight up to 285+ lbs.
Open ocean surfing:
Beginners: up to 235 lbs.
Intermediate/Advanced: Open weight class
Board is great for those seeking ultimate stability. Perfect for core workout with occassional wave riding. Ideal board for tandem team riders. Holds additional lightweight companion at the nose.
- All Fins Included
- FUTURE Fins
- LIghtweight epoxy EPS non-shrink core construction
- Core: 2.0 lbs high density EPS with pvc or natural stringer
- Chambered constructed air suppressed technology
- Double 6oz. bottom and triple 6oz deck glassing schedule
- Automotive paint heat treat finish for anti-rail paint chip
- Reinforced fin box and plugs
Available Colors for the 11' 6" Speedy: (Buyer Specifies Color)
Our SUP/Surf Series Lineup: