Package Deal: $1070 (board, deckpad, paddle, leash)
|Length: 10'6"||Mid: 33.5"||Thick: 4-5/8"||Weight: approx. 29 lbs|
Designed for wave riding as well as cruise-paddling. Width of board makes for unbelievable stability. Rounded nose allows for hanging 5 or 10 nose riding.
Still water paddling:
All Levels: Weight up to 350+ lbs.
Open ocean surfing:
All Levels: Weight up to 285+ lbs.
Board is great for all levels and sizes. Super stable for beginners starting off and getting familiar with their balancing. Great for the heavier big boys who want a more aggressive riding board. Extremely light for its size.
- All Fins Included
- FUTURE Fins
- LIghtweight epoxy EPS non-shrink core construction
- Core: 2.0 lbs high density EPS with pvc or natural stringer
- Chambered constructed air suppressed technology
- Double 6oz. bottom and triple 6oz deck glassing schedule
- Automotive paint heat treat finish for anti-rail paint chip
- Reinforced fin box and plugs
Available Colors for the 10'6" Eclipse: (Buyer Specifies Color)
Our SUP/Surf Series Lineup: