Package Deal: $1,099 (board, deckpad, paddle, leash)
|Length: 10'2"||Mid: 31 "||Thick: 4-5/8"||Weight: approx. 28 lbs|
Designed for wave riding as well as cruise-paddling. Width of board makes for unbelievable stability. Fish tail allows this board to be really lose and manueverable during any size wave riding. Pulled in nose allows for a more advance aggressive paddle surfing drop-in and bottom turn. Beveled bottom rails with single to double concave.
Still water paddling:
All Levels: Weight up to 255 lbs.
Open ocean surfing:
Beginners: up to 170 lbs.
Intermediate/Advanced: up to 230 lbs.
Board is great for intermediate/advanced wave riders. Super stable for beginners starting off in calm water. And great for the heavier riders that want to step down to a smaller size SUP. Extremely light and fast.
- All Fins Included
- FUTURE Fins
- LIghtweight epoxy EPS non-shrink core construction
- Core: 2.0 lbs high density EPS with pvc or natural stringer
- Chambered constructed air suppressed technology
- Double 6oz. bottom and triple 6oz deck glassing schedule
- Automotive paint heat treat finish for anti-rail paint chip
- Reinforced fin box and plugs
Available Colors for the 10'2" Trigger: (Buyer Specifies Color)
Our SUP/Surf Series Lineup: